Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

...Quite possibly the coolest entry i've ever seen

Ive been a fan of VGDC since from the beginning, and always hoped one day one of Randy's movies would reach the number one spot. I believe that all of them should of, but that aside, this movie rocks. Ive been visiting newgrounds for a couple years, and I'd have to say this just might be my favorite entry of all. Thanks for making these kind of movies for all the oldschool gamers.

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

This is too good to be a flash movie.

Transformers rock...so does this movie. The animation is the best on newgrounds.

Tupac: prequel Tupac: prequel

This is one of the funniest things ever!

Oh my gosh this is funny. Just watch it...thats all I need to say.

Newgrounds Experience Newgrounds Experience

This is pretty freaking cool!

I think this puts all stickmen movies to shame. I love how you synced the sound in with the movie. That was a great way to showcase the new newgrounds icons. Keep it up.

Smack My Bitch Up Smack My Bitch Up

Sweet!

This is pretty cool. The audio is the coolest part, but the graphics are awesome too. Its a nice little remix of the prodigy song with south park sounds. Watch it and you should rate it high!

AnotherSkatingMovie Pt. 1 AnotherSkatingMovie Pt. 1

Ummm....yeah

This is stupid. It's some just stupid guy skating around...yeah...thats really innovative. Why dont you read some tutorials and try again, anything you can make is better is this.

Neo-Bender Sequel Neo-Bender Sequel

Great animation!

This movie was just plain cool. The 3D effects were amazing and looked like they had a lot of effort put into them. All of the sounds are great, and its a pretty funny movie. It even had some interactivity which is something you dont see much of in movies. You should watch this and rate it high!

Pilot Crash Pilot Crash

Why do people put poop like this on the portal?

This movie is garbage. Its just got a freaking plane hitting stuff. I hate it when people expect to get higher points because its their first flash. Maybe if those people read more tutorials and got better they're movies wouldnt have to be labeled "My first Flash". You shouldnt ever make any movies again like this.